Skip to main content

Restless stitcher...


Or just unable to set in a chair and stitch. Goodness knows there is plenty to accomplish...let alone gardening, reading, and the "piles" that are left undone with no excuse. Digging thru the stash and wips didn't increase motivation, reading other blogs and seeing a lot of beautiful stitching doesn't increase motivation. Wait, spending too much time on the computer? That may be the problem and since this computer has a mind of it's own lately, it's time to move on.


Offering no apology for not doing...just going to do!

Comments

gracie said…
There just are days like that...been there! I plan to stitch so I can move to the next project....now that is my problem, staying focused because I want to stitch so many things! Maybe I will take my stitching outside...join me?
Andrea said…
Oh gosh, I've had so many times like that! That's OK...stitching is our joy, not a chore...we can do it whenever we do feel like it!
I'd love to see pics of your garden or other projects :)
xox
ohiofarmgirl said…
I know there are seasons for things...but your stitching will come back when the weather cools and the fire is burning...until then...dream. Dianntha

Popular posts from this blog

Bowled over...

With the thought anyone would stitch a design over and over...let alone seven times!  This is not my stitching and I normally don't share the stitching of others.  Although, I did finish the witch seven times.  No, I won't stitch a bowl of wee witches, but I would stitch more than one if I knew who the designer was. Do you stitch a design more than once?

What to do. . .

Blog, stitch, finish work?  I have no idea where to start. My world is spinning with change.  Trying to keep up and not knowing where to start.  Turning the page of the calendar was an eye-opener for sure.  2018. . .really?  Where did 2017 go, not to mention the last 3 years?! Life is what you make it and I'm going for love, joy and kindness.  Hopefully, that will include saying hello on occasion to my blog friends. How about you?  What are your plans for 2018?