Skip to main content

Where does it go...

Days, months and years?

Just yesterday this little gal was in the arms of her parents and a new joy in all of our lives.  How did she turn 12 today?

We are all proud of our families, as we should be.  Yet, this little gal has captured much more of my attention.  As her sister is in high school, I have the pleasure of spending more alone time with her.  I'm amazed at her quick wit, creativeness and intelligence...so very proud of her.

With a smile in my heart and a great big giggle, I will add she is a lot like me!



Happy Birthday...love you to the moon! 




Comments

Margaret said…
Such a beautiful granddaughter! Happy birthday to her!
What a beautiful young lady she is! Sending happy birthday wishes her way!

Robin in Virginia
Melissa said…
Isn't that great you get to spend more time with her. She's a cutie pie! Happy Birthday!
Quiltsmiles said…
How lovely she looks but a little bit of a spitfire too you can see by the sparks in her eyes. Hope she had a wonderful Birthday.

You are getting many finishes done too. You must be feeling glad about that as well.
BitsAndPieces said…
Your pretty granddaughter,
your outstanding stitchery,
lovely nails(I'm trying so hard to grow mine),
and unique rings...enjoyed it all.
When I visit your blog,
I know I'll find real bits of joy.

Sandy

Popular posts from this blog

Bowled over...

With the thought anyone would stitch a design over and over...let alone seven times!  This is not my stitching and I normally don't share the stitching of others.  Although, I did finish the witch seven times.  No, I won't stitch a bowl of wee witches, but I would stitch more than one if I knew who the designer was. Do you stitch a design more than once?

What to do. . .

Blog, stitch, finish work?  I have no idea where to start. My world is spinning with change.  Trying to keep up and not knowing where to start.  Turning the page of the calendar was an eye-opener for sure.  2018. . .really?  Where did 2017 go, not to mention the last 3 years?! Life is what you make it and I'm going for love, joy and kindness.  Hopefully, that will include saying hello on occasion to my blog friends. How about you?  What are your plans for 2018?