Skip to main content

What to do. . .

Blog, stitch, finish work?  I have no idea where to start.

My world is spinning with change.  Trying to keep up and not knowing where to start.  Turning the page of the calendar was an eye-opener for sure.  2018. . .really?  Where did 2017 go, not to mention the last 3 years?!

Life is what you make it and I'm going for love, joy and kindness.  Hopefully, that will include saying hello on occasion to my blog friends.

How about you?  What are your plans for 2018?

Comments

Hi Joy! It was good to see you popping in tonight. I think you should do a bit of everything. Hmmm...stitching ornaments for Christmas gifts tops my list at the moment which brings me happiness. Have a wonderful 2018!
Beth said…
!st up - must clean up my craft room so I can FIND something - linen, a chart, etc - when I want it! Good luck to you.
Good to see you back. Hope to see more of your finishes.
gracie said…
Hello! So nice to read a post. Best wishes for 2018 and hope to see you here more often.
marly said…
My plan is to finally finish the house projects that have been languishing for years. A contractor!!! Finally!! But my wish is for the ugliness of people to stop and be tolerant of other's rights.
Margaret said…
All the best to you in 2018! I know the feeling -- time goes so quickly these days. I like your plans for the year. Love, joy and kindness -- excellent.
BitsAndPieces said…
Hi Joy! So happy to see your post
and 2018 plans. Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bowled over...

With the thought anyone would stitch a design over and over...let alone seven times!  This is not my stitching and I normally don't share the stitching of others.  Although, I did finish the witch seven times.  No, I won't stitch a bowl of wee witches, but I would stitch more than one if I knew who the designer was. Do you stitch a design more than once?