Skip to main content

Another Fun First...

Friday, actually the First Friday of 2011. Who would think I would be standing in the cold night air at a rally for our Division Champions, the Kansas City Chiefs, after a day of antique shopping and good food with the Jewel? First rally on First Friday...how fun! As you might notice by the photo (I'm behind these people), I'm short...however I refused to be pushed around by the gals who came late and wanted to stand in front of me. After all, rules are rules and everyone else kept moving. What's that saying? "First come, first serve"... Tomorrow's a big day...Go Chiefs!

Comments

Sharyn said…
Wow, Joy! You were brave to go down to the pep rally! We plan on watching the game tomorrow, Go Chiefs!

SR :-)
Anonymous said…
Go Chiefs... Beat the Ravens!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bowled over...

With the thought anyone would stitch a design over and over...let alone seven times!  This is not my stitching and I normally don't share the stitching of others.  Although, I did finish the witch seven times.  No, I won't stitch a bowl of wee witches, but I would stitch more than one if I knew who the designer was. Do you stitch a design more than once?

What to do. . .

Blog, stitch, finish work?  I have no idea where to start. My world is spinning with change.  Trying to keep up and not knowing where to start.  Turning the page of the calendar was an eye-opener for sure.  2018. . .really?  Where did 2017 go, not to mention the last 3 years?! Life is what you make it and I'm going for love, joy and kindness.  Hopefully, that will include saying hello on occasion to my blog friends. How about you?  What are your plans for 2018?